Do you dread cleaning windows because of the awful ammonia smell? Are cleaning and dusting your home a task you continue to put on the back burner? Is vinegar, alone, not doing the job you want it to do?
I never liked cleaning windows because of the ammonia in the window cleaning spray bottle. I have been sensitive to chemicals ever since I was a small child. My mom was always cleaning with products that contained bleach, ammonia, and other harmful products. Back in those days, that’s all there was to clean with. But the University of Bergen in Norway has found that using cleaning products can be as harmful as smoking 20 cigarettes a day. That’s why I didn’t feel so great after cleaning with toxic household products.
Finding a window cleaner, without toxic chemicals, that cleaned my windows streak free was a blessing.
- Clear Power 12x Glass Cleaner is the product I use to clean my windows and mirrors. I’ve been using it since 2008. It’s so much better to use than breathing in those toxic cleaners!
- Clear Power 12x Glass Cleaner is made with plant-derived cleaning agents with no harsh fumes or toxic residue.
Apply the cleaner with:
- Newspapers clean windows perfectly! If you buy newspapers to read, why not reuse them to clean your windows. I was so amazed at how they leave your windows sparkling clean and streak free with no lint!
- Microfiber cloths work great and can be washed over and over again.
- Paper towels sound great but leave too much lint on the windows.
- Clear Power 12x Glass Cleaner concentrate, makes 12 mixing spray bottles of window cleaner!
- Fill Clear Power 12x Glass Cleaner concentrate to the fill line in your mixing spray bottle, then fill the rest of the mixing spray bottle with water, up to the top fill line. (The measurements are one 12th of a bottle of Clear Power 12x Glass Cleaner concentrate to 12 parts water.)
- Spray one top section of your windows at a time with Clear Power 12x Glass Cleaner with your mixing spray bottle and work your way down.
- Clean with a microfiber cloth or clean newspapers. Dry with a dry microfiber cloth or dry newspapers. You can also use a squeegee, but I find they create lines the on the windows when they are dry.
- Touch up any areas you missed on your windows with a clean, dry microfiber cloth or clean, dry newspapers.
- Clean stainless steel with Clear Power 12x Glass Cleaner.
If you would like to learn more about Clear Power 12x Glass Cleaner concentrate, or add it to your house cleaning supplies, please go to my website, scroll down to the bottom where it says “Contact Me Now“, sign up and I will personally reply to you with information as soon as possible! 🙂
For more, please follow me on my EnhancedLivingForToday Facebook Page.
For a list of all my helpful articles, please visit my blog index.